Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Family Pictures

I married into a family of very talented people, and between the six Stay children and their spouses, I have a pretty sweet group of talents that bless my life.  My SIL Megan is a photographer, and I love her (and her work!!) dearly!  The last time we had family photos taken was when Jonny was only five months old, and they were taken by Megan.  She and her family flew to NC this Christmas, so you know we took pictures!  Megan makes her subjects feel comfortable and I just really love her photos.  If you are in Las Vegas or UT and looking for a photographer, I HIGHLY recommend Megan.  Feast your eyes on some of her beautiful work: (website) http://megruth.com/  (blog) http://megruth.com/blog/

So...here are one million pictures of us!



In front of our house in December, hence the Christmas garlands















Ben and I have to laugh at this  bcause it's pretty typical for Jonny to try and wedge himself in between our hugs and kisses.  Jonny's philosophy is, "If Mommy is giving a hug, she must have been trying to hug me and she missed.  I'll go help her."


Lady Lucy was starting a very long teething/cold cycle, so she wasn't feeling great that morning.  Daddy snuggles always cheer her up though :)


These next four should be viewed with Weezer playing in your head... 
"I hope you believe me 'cause I speak sincerely and I mean it when I tell you that I need you.  You're my best friend and I love you, and I love you, yes I do."














There are a lot more...I'll resist the urge to post all of them.  :) These people make my heart happy! 

3 comments:

  1. Okay, Rebekah, you are GORGEOUS! Love these photos of you and your cute family! Your kiddos are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete