Friday, May 9, 2014

Lucy Ann Stay

Lucy Ann Stay was born April 28th at 3:53pm.

(pictures taken in the hospital the day after Lucy was born)

8 lbs, 1 oz and eight days after her due date.  Everybody is doing well!!  Our house is full of things like tiny pink dresses, tights, and blankets with bunnies on them.  It's a whole new world.  :)

Our hearts are full and happy, we love her so much!


A sweet cookie in Lucy's honor at a baby shower thrown by the sweet teenage girls in our church congregation.  

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh she is beautiful!! Congratulations!!!!! I can't believe you went 8 days past your due date...I'm would love to know why you chose not to get induced. I always have a hard time deciding. Anyways I'm glad you are doing well! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What beautiful pictures. I am glad you're both doing well, and I hope you had a great birth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I'm so excited for you guys!!! She is adorable and I LOVE her faces. I hope your other boys are adjusting ok (or are watching movies 24/7 like my kids did). Yea for little girls! And I love the name Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous!! Soo excited for you all to have a little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Did I even know you were pregnant??? She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete