Monday, April 29, 2013

What my week looked like:

This is Maddie, one of my Activity Days girls.  Maddie is in love...with Jonny.  Yesterday at church, Jonny discovered Maddie's braces.  Love those AD girls! 
The best part is watching Maddie try and hold my big fat baby.  (so juicy!)  Looks soooo funny.  Ugh, I love it :)
 

So much snorting going on in these pictures.  Hey SARAH!  He laughs just.like.YOU



Sometimes I set dinner on fire.  This is just pasta, imagine what I can do with tricky recipes!  Martha Stewart, here I come!

First time on the swings=huge success!

James is super into pirates right now.  He yells things like, "You scurvy dog!" and sneaks up behind me to shoot me with cannon balls.  Awesome!




James learned the story of David and Goliath by acting it out.  He defeated Goliath-Daddy with some paper stones.  He loved it, but I don't think I've fully convinced him that David from the scriptures is not Uncle David...?



James is also super into volcanoes right now, so we play hot lava...a lot.  p.s-Jonny is pretty good at it too :)





We believe that faith is like a little seed.




3 comments:

  1. I love your family so much!! I miss you all like the dickens! When are we having our girls weekend in Vegas?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonny snorts. I'M SOO EXCITED!! I've never heard a baby snort when laughing!! Please send me a video! He shall love his Aunt Ducky forever with our new bond! Also his face on the swings--I could just smash him! David and Goliath is awesome as well. I LOVE THE STAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I miss you guys. Looking forward to next summer when I get stir crazy, throw all my kids in the car, and come and crash your new place. Watch out. It's happening.

    ReplyDelete