Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Team Stay is expanding :)


We're having another baby! We're welcoming baby BOY #2 in July, (due July 16th) and couldn't be happier! I'm 22 weeks along right now and life is good. We kept it to ourselves for a little while for a few different reasons, (we told parents two weeks ago) but we're so happy to share it! After I had James, I told Ben that while I was thrilled to be able to hold my little one, I felt a little lonely in my body...(weird?) Now that I can feel this little one moving around and entertaining me it's amazing. We love him. :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh Rebekah! I am oh so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebekah, I'm so excited for you! Apparently all of us Ashburn girls who move back, have boys:) so fun, we'll have to get together soon! I'm super excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I can't wait to meet him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! that is so exciting! Now he and james can have strong-man competitions together! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rebekah!!! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!
    I can't believe you could keep it even from your parents for so long. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete