Saturday, March 10, 2012

Photos

I have so many pictures on our computer that I love so much and always mean to post on the blog but never do. Since each one is never going to have it's own post, here is one huge picture overload:


Dunkin' Donuts!





Farm!



Children's museum in Harrisonburg, VA! James driving an ambulance...
and trying to figure out how to milk this fake cow...







With the Meldrums in Boston!



Boston Common
Running around at Lexington and Concord




So good to see the Meldrums again!!





James turned two in Boston, this is Grandma Stay's cute birthday clown. I LOVE this picture!


Easter in Boston




This picture is so old, but this is a pretty good example of what happens when I ask James to smile for the camera :)
James and Avery just drivin
Old picture of my guys

4 comments:

  1. Those are cute! I haven't seen you in forever! We need to hang out. But actually, Britni wants me to set something up for all of us to get together. Without the kiddies I think. I can't do it this month but I'll try and do april if you're game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Those are too cute! I love the one of James trying to smile! He is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his hat!!!! That is the best winter hat ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog off of Sarah Hawk's blog. Love the pictures! Congrats on #2!

    ReplyDelete