Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Halloweenie 2011 pt 1-decorations

I had a lot of fun this year making some Halloween decorations, and I promised I'd show pictures of said decorations!



I just glued some moss to a wreath form, then attached a piece of tea-stained paper to the back. (Our door is black, which made it impossible to see the crow without the paper.) Then I just glued the ribbon, crow, and spider on.






Poor Ben had to build me this huge chicken wire...thing...for me to hang on the wall. I change out the displays, and I love the thing.











I just cut some weeds from the side of the road and put ribbon on them, and printed off some clip art from http://www.graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/, and cut out some bats from Martha.





This is my ugly witch from my awesome Aunt Teresa. I think she's so cute!



I meant to finish making labels for these bottles buuuut I didn't! Maybe next year.
Then I got all crafty and made this:

Out of these:


Here is our pumpkin, again from Martha Stewart.



James helping me carve the pumpkin. He had SO much fun playing with the pumpkin guts. Cute little stinker :)


I'll try to post the good stuff (James' costume) soon!










1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I looove how that chicken wire display thing has turned out. What a great and easy way to change out holiday decorations and things. It looks great. I aspire to have a house like yours someday.

    ReplyDelete