Thursday, February 9, 2012

Halloweenie 2010 (better late than never...?)

2010:
Witch's night out!




James was this guy:







Nachoooooooooo!!!!













I was Rosie:









(Although one person hadn't ever seen the poster and thought I was referring to Ben and I being able to reproduce. Seriously? One of my super powers is making an uncomfortable and/or inappropriate situation out of a-ny-thing.)




People of America-you should know who Rosie the Riveter is.




"Why have you given me this desire to wrestle and then made me such a stinky warrior?"

-Nacho Libre

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh James' costume is hilarious! Best one I've ever seen. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah and with the Ellen thing: so funny. Have you seen her little competition where you're supposed to dance right behind people without them knowing? It's so hilarious and it seems like something we would've been good at back in the day. I told Kevin if I could find a way to tape a mens bathroom (sick, i know) then I would dress up like a man and dance behind someone at a urinal. Am i a freak?

    ReplyDelete