Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Joisey

In September, we drove to New Jersey to spend the weekend with Ben's sister and family. We got to meet our newest little nephew and attend his blessing. I have to say, I have adorable nieces and nephews. Seriously, people. They are CUTE! When I was dating Ben I used to tell him I was in it for his brother's kids. We've been blessed with lots of new nieces and nephews since then, and little Sam is perfection, just like the rest.

While we were there, we went to the Jersey Shore and it was SO FUN. It's also the only thing I got any pictures of, which I'm so sad about!

I have been dying to try a deep-friend twinkie ever since Mysti told me about them a few years ago...and my dream finally became a reality. Oh.my.GOSH. It was AMAZING!! I can now cross "deep fried twinkie" off my bucket list.







It turns out James loves the beach, he had so much fun! I can't wait for summer to come back.



No comments:

Post a Comment