Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SHABBY APPLE!

Does anybody own a Shabby Apple dress? I don't. But I do look at their website and drool over their dresses...and if I had oodles of money, (I don't) I would spend it all there. My friend let me know that Shabby Apple is giving away a free pair of earrings to people right now just for posting about their favorite dress. How awesome is that? I love you, Shabby Apple. Here is mine:

Brown and White Giraffe Print Skirt White Shirt Dress- Fifth Ave

I feel pretty just looking at this dress. I love the pleats at the neckline and I dream about running around in this dress and a pair of high to the heaven burgundy heels.

The thing I really appeals to me about Shabby Apple dresses is that they're all modest. It would be so nice to just put on a dress and not have to worry about whether or not I have a clean cami to put under it. (Life is tough.)

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I agree...that is a very pretty dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bridesmaid dresses we wore for Alexis's wedding were from Shabby Apple. Really nice quality, and definitely modest :)

    ReplyDelete