Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tax Post on www.afrowhitey.com

As mentioned previously, I was interested in starting a blog on finances. Rather than dealing with all that is required in setting something up, I am piggy-backing on my brother's website, www.afrowhitey.com, which provides useful tips and tricks for home theater and computer services.

If you're poor and looking for practical advice, it may be worth adding to your reading list. My first post is on Tax Credits vs. Deductions, which is something where every U.S. citizen should probably have a general understanding. You can view it here. After describing what you should consider with your taxes, I give some strategy I used on our personal return.

Leave comments with any questions you have.

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for the info Ben. I'm sure I'll find it helpful when taxes roll around next year.
    In a related topic, I was wondering what you know about the future taxation of people making over 100,000 (or whatever cutoff is imposed). For example, Obama is really excited about this new health care bill and is only going to be able to fund with increased taxes, as far as I know. Do you know any specifics about that or know of someplace I can learn more?

    ReplyDelete