Friday, May 7, 2010

WeezerTherapy

Being the #1 fan of an 11-month old means lots of things. Here are a few:

  • I wear more food than I eat.
  • Did I wash my hair today? No. Will I wash it tomorrow? Yeah...I guess...maybe...
  • Some days you get peed on. You just do.

Would I trade it for anything? No. Never. I don't think I can emphasize NO enough. That being said, some days it's kiiiind of hard to feel like a girl. Enter, WEEZERTHERAPY. One of my all time favorite loveloveLOVE things is when Ben sings to me. The louder the better, full on belting. (Anybody remember Brown House karaoke parties?) Up until a few months ago, my favorite was "Baseball" by Ozma. It's been replaced by...THIS:



The Prettiest Girl In The Whole Wide World, by Weezer. Today I had macaroni noodles smushed into my hair by sweet baby James. I don't care though, because Ben thinks I'm the prettiest girl in the whole wide world. So suck oooon THAT, macaroni noodles. :)

5 comments:

  1. hahah I soo needed this today Ruby!! I know exactly how you feel! Some days I'm like...Chase please know i'm still that girl you married behind the food stained clothes and non make up face! haha!!! Thanks for the great song, Maddox and I rocked out to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's the best feeling in the world and it makes you feel invincible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Macaroni noodles look sooooo adorable with those 'elbows' and everything.....little did I realize they heartless home-wreckers. Thanks for showing them who's boss for people everywhere.

    ReplyDelete