Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A surprising OB visit

This morning Rebekah went in for a visit and the Dr. did another ultrasound just to be sure everything was ok and the baby was doing ok. However, the tech soon discovered that we shouldn't be worried about the baby, but rather...the BABIES!!! This is what she found!



It's hard to see (which is probably why it wasn't caught earlier), but the tech pointed out Twin A and Twin B. We're going to have twin boys! Both seem healthy and fine and are still growing strong. We are really excited about this, but we know it will be a lot of work.

For those interested in our baby registration:

We have finally registered. We decided to go to Babies R Us which has most of the bigger things we were looking at. A lot of the items we registered for are available at various stores. For clothes, anything funny, related to rock and roll, or sports is great. I suppose extremely cute would work too, but let's think manly here. I personally like this Weezer onesie and we think these pacifiers are pretty funny particularly the "bad to the bone" one and the "born to rock" one. You may not agree with our tastes, but hopefully we'll have a girl later that can be dressed as cute as you'd ever want.

6 comments:

  1. This is a pretty tricky April Fool's trick! I started getting nervous, Stays seem to be prone to twinners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not buying it. I can google too: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://z.about.com/d/multiples/1/5/f/K/blgalus2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://multiples.about.com/od/picturesphotos/ss/twinphotos_10.htm&usg=__toF8a85kFvlveOVt9HXxvPQOmUo=&h=365&w=375&sz=85&hl=en&start=1&tbnid=WUgcov9S6oBROM:&tbnh=119&tbnw=122&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtwin%2Bultrasound%2Bpictures%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right ... I will make sure and register for "two" baby guitars for Lil' Stay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang it! I totally fell for it! I didn't read the post on April fools day and....well, let's just say I was very surprised. And of course I started to think about the ultrasound that I have scheduled for next week and freaking out "What if they find two babies in my belly too!?!" I was worried. Thanks for clarifying :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys didn't even tell me! This is so wonderful:) Congratulations. Now I'm even more sad I wont see them:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the twins! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete